Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What a month of general ickiness!

May was a real killer for me. Besides battling ongoing health issues, I spent every moment not at work (at my day job!) on churning out my new line of fairy and dragon wings in preparation for the Maryland Fairy Festival and the summer show season. I've been working so hard, but feel like such a slacker because I have not had the time or energy to post more listings on etsy, answer emails or hang out with my teams.
In addition, my furbaby Ringo has been really sick. He spent an entire week at the cat hospital with a blocked urinary tract and a terrible infection. The doc finally let him come home last Friday, but he still has not bounced back. He is very happy to be home even if he isn't feeling well-he spends most of his time catnapping on the bed, stretching from time to time to let us rub his belly.
Now I am counting down to MMDF - three days to go!

1 comment:

Athena's Armoury said...

So sorry to hear about you and Ringo! I hope you are both feeling better soon!