Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Baby Dragon Wings are flying FREE!

I finally finished my two new baby dragon wing designs!
I am most proud to unveil Isaac and Jacob!














I made nine pairs to start in all different colors.
I made these with all the little boys dragged to fairy festivals in mind. The Isaas wings are curvy and elegant, measuring only 25" in wingspan. The Jacob wings are sharp and bold, measuring 35" in wingspan. The tail hangs down about 21" from the top. I just love the tail; dragon wings are fantastic, but without the tail how do they know you are a dragon??



The big brother version is next on my list to finish-they are sized for teens and adults, but made without the tail. I'm still trying to decide if I am going to make separate tails that go around your waist...

1 comment:

FairiesNest said...

Marvelous wings! If my guys had these when they were little they would never have wanted to take them off!