Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cello Wings!!!

So here they are as promised, my first two cello wings:As you can see, these graceful wings catch light with iridescent flashes of pink, green and blue.
I will be making some changes to future versions based on what I learned making these two, but in all I think they turned out pretty darn well.

In other news, we seem to be stuck in a blizzard! It started snowing late Tuesday night and continued all day Wednesday. Fortunately for me, my work shut down on Wednesday and Thursday: our very kind landlord plowed our driveway, but missed a large patch of snow in front of my car and with the build up, there was no way my little car could have made it out the drive. In fact, it is still buried, but I suppose that is okay since J and I are going away for a few days. We are going to Virgina Beach for the weekend, and yes, I know it is freezing. We sometimes like to go to the beach during the winter because it is deserted.

No comments: