Thursday, November 5, 2009

Epic FAIL!

Yep.
My computer died a sad and final death last night.
I knew it was on it's way out, but I was hoping it would last a little longer-like until I picked out and purchased a replacement. Oh well, I am grateful for the 5 years of service despite the plagues of two failed hard drives, two burnt out power supplies and a busted video card, and the inability for the system to recognize my scanner no matter what I did to it. Fortunately, I had most everything saved to a second hard drive so the only thing I may have lost with this motherboard meltdown was some emails.

SO now I am shopping for a new laptop!
I am very excited about the space saving potential (and if you saw how crowded my work room is, you would be exited for me too) and portability. Not to mention having a processer that does not start screaming when I try to run photoshop!

No comments: