Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Whew! Where did November Go?

I can't believe Thanksgiving is just two days away!
What happened to November??

My new laptop has not arrived yet-I am seriously bummed and irritated because i have tons of stuff i need to do and no computer to do it with. ETA is the 30th so here's hoping!

I have progressed a bit on the workroom rennovation in the mean time. I bought a giant bookshelf and filed away my supply stashes in neat boxes, so things are starting to shape up a bit. In the process i realized i had way more fabric than i thought i did, so a lot of it is still in piles all over the place. I was able to straighen up a lot though, and moved my main work table to the side so now most of the floor is open. I found a ton of little project that i started and never finished, so i am working on clearing some of them out of the way to make more space. Sad to say, i had to throw away the Giant Daffodils that Ate Philly. I just don't have the space, so i am trying not to regret it too much.

I am also going through my clothes to alter and update to go along with the 24 pounds i have lost in the past few months. Yay Weight Watchers! I still have a long way to go, but i am thrilled with my progress so I guess that is what counts!

I have been working on a few new projects here and there, including a brand new wire crown or two, but at the moment I am trying to concentrate on Christmas presents for family and friends. So new pictures will be available once my new 'puter arrives!

No comments: