Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm a featured artist on another blog today!

Etsyian CopperSpringsLeather has so graciously decided to feature me in his blog today. See the interview here.
I have met so many wonderful people through etsy. Shortly after I began selling, I was introduced by EvesOriginals to Faeetsy, the Fantasy Artists of Etsy Street Team. They are so supportive and always ready to fire off encouragement. The contests and exhibitions have been challenging and it is wonderful to see so many talented artists come together and help promote each other.
And now for something completely different...
I am so glad spring is just around the corner! I love the energy of rebirth that totally transforms our surroundings. It is like awakening slowly from a deep sleep, the slow return of vitality.
Soon the early flora will appear, shaking off the last icy grip of winter, tentatively rising into the sunlight.

No comments: